Hello! When we code for our ICD implants we code 33249, the leads are included in this code, then you have 71090-26 for fluoroscopy and if DFT tesing is done then 93641-26 is also coded.
With out seeing the report Its had to say what the sheath is being used for. But just guessing, it could be have been used for placement of the leads and that is included in the 33249.
What procedure code did they use for the sheath? Just curious!
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join