I am very new to Endocrinology coding and my provider has just starting doing Insulin Tolerance Test which from what I understand is a test that involves the Dr giving the Pt IV insulin and measuring growth hormone and other responses, Does anyone out there have any information on how to bill for these? I am thinking it might just be an infusion code as the lab would capture the panels done.