I'm always confused when I code f/u paps w/ WWEs. Any advice/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
cc: presents for 6 month f/u pap/WWE
hpi hx: pt had pap in 12/07 coming back as ASCUS positive for high risk HPV. had colposcopy done 6/08. colpo bx confirmed high grade squamous intraepithelial lesions (focal CIN 2 in a background of CIN 1). the squamous dysplasia extends into endocervical glands. pt had leep 6/27/08. this is her f/u pap.
exam: dr does full annual gyn exam including taking pap smear.
dr dx: routine pelvic, screening pap, vd screen, HPV infection
- what dx codes would you use?
- does 795.05 include 079.4?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join