I have experience with this set up. It was not any problem at all. You submit the facility piece on the UB04 using the correct revenue codes, the physician will bill on the CMS 1500 using POS 22. The will not bill for injections or infusions, x rays will depend on how you have it structured , as in does each physician read his own and provide the report or doe you have radiologists that read them and provide the report. Do you have any specific questions I can help you with or was that what you needed?
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join