I live in the Northeast. I am in the process of reorganizing my job description to be Coding and Auditing primary, managing secondary (I am an office manager and do billing/coding secondary to my management duties.) I researched the internet and base pay for this area is around $52,000+benes (for an office) all the way up to $67K(+benes for a hospital). The low end of that, for a Medical Billing Clerk-no management required was $43-$47K+benes. All require CPC and 3-5 yrs of experience. If you have managing experience (BS) you should probably ask for a little bit more. Gook luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join