did you bill an injection code with the ionto? You should be billing the materials code for the pad that was used for the ionto. There should not be an injection billed with it as the medicine is placed on the ionto pad and then administered thru the pad using electrical stimulation. Did you bill an e stim code with it (G0283)? If you did, check your CCI edits to know if a modifier is allowed, if it is then use mod 59
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join