The article is in regards to billing the add-on codes 93320 & 93325 together it does not say to bill 93320 & 93325 with 93306. Until recently, when billing 93320 & 93325 you would add modifier 59 to 93325, now you do not have to. The appropriate echo codes the edit refers to is 93303 93304 93312 93314 93315 93317 93350 93351
Why would you bill 93320 & 93325 with 93306 as this code includes the spectral display and doppler color flow? At least this is how I read it...any other opinions?
Dolores, CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join