No the guidelines are clear on this, the visit is screening if that is what was ordered, diagnostic is for when the patient is symptomatic and we are looking for a definitive diagnosis as the causation. Even if the patient expresses family hx then it is still screening with family hx secondary. The guidelines that screening remains first listed regardless of the finding or any other procedure performed due to the findings(at the same session.)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join