AAPC - Back to school

Thread: In need of an Xtern job in Macon,GA.

Macon, Georgia

Exclamation In need of an Xtern job in Macon,GA.

AAPC: Back to School
    I am not a CPC yet but I will be taking my finals in 8/2009. My instructor told me that I would be able to be employed as a Medical Biller as my hands on training while I wait to take the CPC exam in 2011. I live in Macon,Georgia and need to get hands on experience in this. Please give me a chance to prove it!

Default Native of Macon Georgia

Please email me at JamilahJo89@yahoo.com. I wish you the best of luck in seeking a coding job. But I was told of one agency in Macon that teach the coding course and set you up with an internship at local physician offices for coding experience. I would be like to discuss it more with you.

Similar Threads

1. CPC looking for billing coding job in Macon, GA
    By beckyt68 in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:04 PM
  2. Cpc Coder Ft Job Opening Macon Georgia Area Only
    By karencollins in forum Job Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 10:31 AM