well, if there was a procedure and an E/M wouldn't you need the 25 mod on the E/M? And, if the procedure "wasn't" significantly separate -then, it wouldn't/shouldn't be charged out separately (right?), and then of course - you wouldn't need a .25 on the E/M because you wouldn't be charging a procedure....
maybe I'm not reading your question correctly?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join