I bill these codes everyday for NP's. We do get paid for psych dx's however we recieve reduced payment, more patient responsibility. The catch with these codes they are billed on a PER DAY basis. Therefore, if ANY other provider sees the patient on the same day, billing the same codes, and they get their bill there faster, you will recieve a denial. What is the reason for the denial? I can give you more info if you would like, message me.
Mandy Flagg, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join