80100-A test performed on a blood or urine sample to detect the presence of drugs or alcohol in the subject's bloodstream. The physician uses a chromatograph to separate the blood or urine sample to identify any substances in the bloodstream. Code 80101 if this test is performed for a specific class of drugs.
80102=This test is performed after a positive drug test in order to confirm the result of the positive test. The test must use a different procedure than the primary test, and must test only for the specific drug.
Hope this helps....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join