Do you have a degree? RHIT requires you have one. CPC-H is for outpatient facility coding. Are you coding for physicians currently? If you do not have a degree, I would recommend the CPC-H. If you do have a degree, definitely go for RHIT. My personal goal is to complete the CPC-P (since I already have CPC and CPC-H) then move on over to the AHIMA credentials, CCS and CCS-P. Not quite sure when that happens as time and money don't seem to be working in my favor these days
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join