What was his reason for doing this? Did he give a seperate dx for this, such as excessive skin or something like that? The definition of colporrhaphy is to repair a rupture of vagina by excision and suturing of the tear. Was this "in addition to" the actual tear being repaired? I'm not sure if I would code that. It sounds like it may have been done as part of the initial procedure? I may not be understanding you correctly, though.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join