Cons - vitals
Skin - lesions
Lymph - no lymphadenopathy
Neck - thyromegaly
Resp - lungs clear
CV - auscultation
GI - soft/nontender
MS - warm/no synovitis
Neuro - sensation
I have 8 organ systems and 1 body area (neck) I would credit it as comprehensive. Comprehensive only allows you to use 8+ organ systems and no body areas. I used the "no lesions on head and neck" as skin ... that gives you an extra organ system and a comprehensive exam. If you compare to the 1997 skin examination ... it states something like ... "examination for rashes, lesions, ulcers, etc of head and neck" So, I'd definitely count it.
What do you think?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join