21903 pertains only to the Musculoskeletal System, because you state that the disection is only to the fascia you would not use this code. Be sure to read the intoduction to each section which includes the terms with definitions and specific guidelines that apply to each section, at least until you are more familiar.
From the information you give here it looks like something between 11400-11406. Again, be sure that you are familiar with the terms and read the information under the "Excision---Benign Lesions" heading.
Good luck! You were headed down the right path.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join