I have never heard of this type of group session before.
Honestly, I doubt many people would be willing to sit in a group setting for this type of education but that is just my opinion. A lot of people won't even admit they have had or are going to have a colonoscopy so group sharing seems to be a bit much to ask.
I have had providers in the past that used videos of certain procedures, don't remember if cscopes were one of them though. What they did was see and evaluate the patient, decide on the procedure, have the patient watch the 10,20,30 min video (whatever length it happened to be) in another room while they saw other patients, then they came back and did Q&A with the patient. So they don't get to count the time of the video but they also aren't repeating the same basic things over and over.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join