Our office is considering supplying ostomy supplies for patients. The nurse also uses skin barriers during the course of many of these visits. Can these be charged for with the HCPCS codes to the insurance companies. In the past, we have always sent them to a supplier. I am not sure if we can charge for them beyond the office visit. Also, sometimes the medical assistant is the only one that sees the patient. The doctor is in the office. Could she charge a 99211? She is also often involved in wound care during these visits as well.