I need some information on a free standing inpatient rehab facility. The rehab facility bills on UB-92. What place of service do they use since they are not part of a hospital. Also, when the physician bills on HCFA what place of service do they use. I am showing 61. Also, since this is a free standing facility can a physican bill for care oversight? Please help.