Are you billing the code with the Q0 or Q1 modifier? I refered to NCD 20.4 and several MLN Matters Articles:
MM4273 Transmittal# R819CP
MM5805 Transmittal# R1418CP
MM3604 Transmittal# R497CP
MLN Matters Number SE0517
All of this if very useful information and we have been getting paid. I have all of this information scanned and can gladly email anyone who needs it to save you time. Just give me your email address or send me a personal message. Hope this information helps and let me know if you have any questions.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join