When you say "Patient was seen by our providers for 4-6 visits antepartum, moved to a different ....." how many visits exactly did she have? was it 6??? The reason I am asking is because I THINK (Check w/ others), you can simply add that last visit like E&M and not correct the original claim. And if you do decide to go w/ corrections make sure your TF period did not expire. Othervise everything else seems to be just about right.
Hope this helps Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join