I would use unlisted code 49329 (unlisted lap code) for the omentum harvesting (it is billable) equivilant open is 49905. Then I would use 43659 (unlisted lap stomach code) for the gastrorrhaphy. equivilant open is 43840. I ran both thru our scrubber (equiv open codes) no bundling issue. We charge 130% of equiv open procedure. Hope this helps!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join