Was the ibuprofen taken correctly, took too much, ect.? You first need to determine why the pt was taking the ibuprofen and if it was taken accordingly to instruction. Then choose the appropirate Ecode. All 9 codes are injury/accident/poison codes, therefore, they need Ecodes assigned with them.
Maybe 965.61, 958.5, E9800 (use this e-code for unknown reason patient was taking ibuprofen)?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join