I don't see a arthroscopic debridement in the note. 23040 just isn't supported. 23550, hmmm, theere wasn't really a dislocation per the note and you may have more info in the chart about this. Me, I'd go with 23929 (unlisted shoulder) and my software supports that. If you doc wants to make an addendum about the scope debridement or give you some more info, then you can use 29822/23.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join