Please any guidance, guidelines, informational websites are needed for correct coding & billing of Dr's services. The coding info I have is not enough to be sure that services are correctly coded & need documented reassurance/knowledge.
The original post is very long w/detailed info of a couple of the procedures. Again, this pt has had multiple similiar procedures, due to previous complications from procedures for weight reduction, (by another physician) & I really need to find coding guides on this subject to correctly code, appeal &/or get reimbursed properly. Thanks for your help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join