I have been trying to get this from our Medicare carrier (WPS) since 3/2009 without success. I have been told one does not exist yet I have denied claims. I'm wondering how can they require it be billed with only specific primary codes without educating/informing the providers?? In addition, CPT does not give primary code instructions/limitations for 76937. I do have an old list from our previous Medicare carrier (Wheatlands) but I don't believe our current carrier is following it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join