AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC-A's do you need experience to get the A designation off?

Smile CPC-A's do you need experience to get the A designation off?

AAPC: Back to School

My name is Kathleen Wilson. I am currently working for 2 ENT physicians in Corpus Christi, Texas. We are in need of 2, possibly 3 CPC-A's who wish to work off their A designation.

The doctors are great to work for. The facility is nice. People working here are nice. The facility is currently expanding and the CPC-A position could possibly lead to a full time job.

For information you can email me at kathco78026@hotmail.com or look on the Xtern site info for Texas or respond to this thread. I will check it daily.

Come and walk the beaches of Corpus Christi on your days off!

Thank you,
    Last edited by KKayWilson; 07-26-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: too many words

Everett, WA

Kathleen, such a wonderful post of opportunity. I'm sure you'll get many responses. Thanks for posting this opportunity to the forum. Someone took a chance on me for which I'm grateful! --Suzanne (who, for the moment does not mind wearing the "A" behind the CPC)

Smile I feel the same way.

Hi Suzanne,

I am also a CPC-A. Once I have enough experience to have the A removed and I am almost there. I plan to get a specialization in oto or ENT. It is fascinating science.

Dr. Creamean has given me a chance and I will be forever grateful. He is a very caring employer. Dr. Weiss is also a great person.

We could certainly use more help and he ask me if I would post on the AAPC forum. If you here of anyone interested please pass along the information. It is a great place to work!
    Thank you for replying to my post. It is much appreciated.

Kathleen K Wilson, CPC-A
    Last edited by KKayWilson; 07-27-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: mispell

St Louis Mo

Hi. My name is Dorothy Hodge. I would be very interested in the CPC-A position. I am in Missouri but I would be very willing to relocate.
    Dorothy Hodge CPC-A