Let's not turn this into another one of those threads where everyone adds their email and asks for people to send them things..... this email thread is several YEARS old, I seriously doubt the original poster is going to keep checking it.
I'm not sure where you guys looked, but this information is available online from multiple sources.
Here is a link to the NOVITAS website, they have a PDF of the 1995 E/M Guidelines Score Sheet as well as the 1997 (each specialty is listed here)
Hopefully that's what you're looking for. I would advise you to make sure that you check with the local carrier first to make sure they don't have their own exam guidelines, or MDM guidelines (Trailblazer, NGS, etc)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join