I would code it the following way:
CPT 30465-52 Repair of Nasal Vestibular Stenosis
CPT 20912-51 Cartilage Graft; nasal septum
Note parenthetical instructions below in the CPT book, 30465 is a bilateral procedure, when done unilaterally, use mod. 52; also note that it does not include obtaining the graft so you can charge for that as well; this code does have a CCI Edit with regards to 30520 which is inclusive.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join