Hi! I just got back some denials on a bunch of 97014's from UHC and I spoke to them about it. They told me that it was no longer a valid code. I argued the point with them and finally got a supervisor on the line. (Nick) told me that we have to use a G code, so I have just signed on to look for the codes. I asked him what G code I needed and he told me he couldn't give me that information!!!! He told me to go onto UHConline and look for it. He was such a pleasant person to speak to!! No wonder I quit UHC.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join