Are you talking about the chemo teaching, or the actual time setting up the treatment plan? If you are talking about the actual planning of the proposed chemo regimen, it is usually considered as part of the E/M plan when the doctor and patient agree to go ahead with treatment. My clinic doesn't bill any seperate codes for the actual planning outside of the E/M. If you are talking about the chemo teaching done by a chemo nurse, this can be billed with a 99211. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join