The conscious sedation codes are 99143-99150. I am not too familiar with these codes and are currently researching to see if we can bill. We do the billing for the physician's and the hospital is billed seperately. We were always told we could not bill for this because the nurses are administoring the drugs and they are employed by the hospital but our auditor is saying we can. Not really sure what is what in reagards to this. But that is the series for the codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join