You have to take an average of claims for each physician, add it up, and figure out your productivity standards for your billers. If you have on average 320 claims to file per day, and you feel like your billers should put in 100 per day, you would need roughly 3 full time employees... just an example
I don't know if these billers have other responsibilities or duties. If they are answer phones, putting in charges, posting payments, etc.... you need to take all that into account as well.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join