Indications and Limitations of Coverage
1. A screening fecal-occult blood tests (82270) or screening immunoassay fecal-occult blood test
(G0328) is covered at a frequency of once every 12 months for beneficiaries who have attained age
50 (at least 11 months have passed following the month in which the last covered screening fecaloccult
blood test was done).
Not sure what carrier you are dealing with but I hope this helps.
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join