Check the HIPAA privacy rules. If your podiatrist you work for is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Associatition they can down load from their website www.apma.org the APMA HIPAA Security Manual, Frequently Asked Questions About HIPPA Privacy Rule, HIPAA Resources, Authorization for Release of Information form, Notice of Pricay Practices in Spanish, Correcspondence: HIPAA Extension. Plus for the Red Flags Rule they have a good protical maual and information availible.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join