Changing of a Tracheotomy Tube requiring establishment of a fistula tract
31502=Complex changing of a tracheotomy tube. This code is not for a routine change of a tracheotomy tube, but for a complicated tracheotomy tube change requiring reestablishment of a fistula tract which has not yet been permanently formed. Routine change of a tracheotomy tube should be included in the office or hospital visit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join