Applause to you for speaking your mind. I honestly don't think there was any ill will within any of the previous posts; however, I understand your view. They way I look at it...everyone processes information differently. What works for one, may not work for the other. When I took my CPC exam, many moons ago, I made some notes in the anatomy area. Since I'm not clinical, I thought it would be beneficial to have some notes about the functions of the organ systems I was less familiar with. I think some become very apprehensive before an exam and are just looking for words of encouragement and direction. Don't we all from time to time?
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join