CPC-H practice exam?

Default CPC-H practice exam?
    Medical Coding Books
    Why isn't there a CPC-H practice Exam and only a CPC and CPC-P, does anyone know?

I had a CPC-H practice exam. In my review book by Carol Buck. It had the 150 question CPC-H practice exam in the back and on disc.

where are you looking that they have the CPC - and CPC-P practice but not CPC-H??
    Donna, CPC, CPC-H

Default Cpc-h
    Donna Where can you purchase that book you described for the CPC-H Exam practice test?

Mary,CPC
    Last edited by grams1; 08-04-2009 at 04:41 PM.

hi Mary -
    just google it - CPC-H review guide by Carol Buck -
    I bought mine via Amazon online.. be sure to get the NEWEST version!
    hmm.... I'm looking now and I don't see a 2009 CPC-H study guide.. (I have the 2008 study guide, but I didn't test till this year)
    Donna, CPC, CPC-H

I purchased the study guide from AAPC for CPC-H last year and found the questions to be a great resource, very similar to the exam. This was a great resource for me and well worth the money.
    Machelle Morningstar, CPC, COC, CEMC, COSC
    AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer

6. Default
    I purchased Carol Buck's 2008 CPC-H study guide because I couldn't find a 2009. I took the exam in July and passed with a 94%. I didn't feel the study guide went into enough detail in the reimbursement section.

So this year they are giving out percentages?

That's interesting. I wish I knew for my CPC and CPC-H. I'm taking the CPC-P next month so I'm excited to see!

Default re: CPC-H practice exam?
    I am looking on the AAPC website. They offer CPC practice exam but not CPC-H. Carol Buck's style does not suite me. I will not buy any more of those. The study guide offered by AAPC is $99, too much to fork out without an overview on their site of what is in it. Can't just give out $99 on faith. I have tons of books I can study from already, but I just wondered why no CPC-H practice exam from AAPC.