Based on what I have found I would go with 710.9
"The term "undifferentiated connective tissue disease" (UCTD) describes patients who have clinical features and laboratory markers that suggest a systemic autoimmune disorder, or connective tissue disease but who lack sufficient characteristics for a well-defined connective tissue disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or scleroderma"
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join