This is how one of my doctors dictates:
CHF. Mitral valve replacement. Pulmonary hypertension.
2D and M-Mode evaluation of the cardiac chambers were obtained. Left
ventricular end diastolic and systolic dimensions reveal significantly
enlarged left ventricle. Contractility is preserved with ejection fraction
at about 55%. Left atrium appears to be enlarged. By history, the patient
has a prosthetic mitral valve. There are sclerotic changes noted in the
mitral annulus. There is also sclerosis noted of the aortic valve. The
mitral valve appears to be seated well.
Doppler and color flow evaluation of the valves revealed mild aortic
insufficiency with aortic pressure half time at 930 meters per second. There
is moderate tricuspid regurgitation with estimated right ventricular systolic
pressure of 43 mmHg. There is prosthetic mitral valve functioning well with
a trivial mitral regurgitation noted, probably appropriate for the valve.
M-MODE DOPPLER -
NORMAL NORMAL LOCATION VELOCITY
LVIDD 6.5 <5.6 LA 4.7
LVIDS 4.5 <3.5 AO 2.8 2.0-3.8
IVSD 1.1 <1.2 ACS
IVSS 1.3 LVOT
LVPWD 1.2 <1.2 EF 57% Teicholz
LVPWS 1.9 FS
RV <2.6 HR
Dilated left with a prosthetic mitral valve with preserved left ventricular
function, left atrial enlargement, trivial mitral regurgitation, mild aortic
insufficiency and moderate tricuspid regurgitation, pulmonary hypertension.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join