Well, if I see a ROS "HEENT-no complaints" I would give credit for 2 systems, eyes and ent. Head isn't a recogonized ros under 97 guidelines, and I don't feel comfortable giving credit for MS based on that statement. You really need to be more specific because "no complaints" regarding your head could be many things in different systems.
So I guess I'm not sure what you are stumped over. Maybe I'm missing the forrest for the trees.
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join