hi, i am so curious as to why i read medical records that document chronic atrial fibrillation when there is no code for this, all atrial fibrillations seem to fall under 427.31.. isn't a fib, a fib? increased risk for stroke regardless, right? someone please either link or differentiate a fib vs. chronic a fib and why there is no icd-9 diagnosis code for the chronic one. thank you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join