We have an ER documentation system that sounds a lot like yours. Remember the people that are telling you what you need and don't need are most of the time sales people or clinical people that don't do coding. I would be very careful about just letting triggers pick your levels for you. This can get messy and you might want to look over these. I found with our system that it likes to "double dip". I am very interested to know what system it is that you have. If you don't want to put the name of it on the board would you send me a private message. If it is the same system maybe I can share some helpful hints with you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join