Would anyone agree or disagree with coding this as:
44799 with a fee based on RVUs for 44005 (the lysis of adhesions) plus 20% for the extent of the adhesions (3 hours) and the extra work performed for the oversew of anastomotic leak.
I still can't decide if the small bowel resection and repair of enterotomyx2 would be billable...
If someone could help me take a stab at this I would be so
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert Ė Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join