For my practices that share call they have a reciprocal billing agreement that whoever is handling the antepartum care bills globally regardless of who delivers. We use modifier Q5 on the delivery to indicate that an agreement exists between the 2 practices.(but some payers do not want this modifier on there) If they want to agree on a specified amount to pay each other that can be done as well, but it usually all evens out by sharing call.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join