I bill SNF visits everyday, and the NP's who do these visits are not limited to only seeing a pt every 7 days, however, you can not bill more than one visit in one day. This can pose a problem because if another provider sees that pt and you are unaware of them seeing them and both bill a subsequent NF code, one of your bills will get denied. It does not matter specialty or diagnosis, the codes 99307-99310 are on a PER DAY basis.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join