I'd be looking at 63685 and 63650 for insertion of a spinal cord neurostimulator. Also, there is the suppy side for the hardware/implants. If you know the vendor you're going to be purchasing from, call them up and they'll generally supply you with a quick reference guide for procedures and implantables.
For intrathecal drug delivery 62362, 62350 and the supply codes. Again, you should be able to get reference guide from the vendor. There are programmable and non-programmable pumps and that will affect the HCPCS code. Medicare rolls the cost of the implants into the procedure and I code for and ASC so we use Revenue Codes for almost all other carriers except W/C and Blue Shield per our contract.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join