Did he document findings? Without that information this is impossible to code accurately, but here is what I see:
36217 for Rt Vertebral
36216 (59) for Lt Vertebral
36215 (59) for Lt Common Carotid
The possible Imaging codes are:
75650 for the arch
75685 Rt Vertebral
75685 Lt Vertebral
75676 Lt Common Carotid
It is not enough to say he performed the films/injections, he must give an interpretation to meet the criteria neccesary to code these procedures.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join