Check with your contractor. Trailblazer doesn't allow it.
There are 14 systems .... if you say 10 system review -- what systems are you reviewing? This is why Trailblazer wants you to list them individually.
You also have a liability here ... providers may just be saying "all reviewed" to get a complete ROS. But also, say you have a patient that walks out of your office and has a heart attack and your ROS says positive for fever, all other reviewed and are negative? Many providers are NOT using this "short cut" because it is indeed a liability/malpractice to them if they abuse it.
Food for thought.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join