I agree with all except the 20610, even though it shows allowed via CCI edits, which I cant for the life of me tell you why since MCR has the strict guidelines that injections are part of the global surgical package. I also think, not positive because I dont actually have the guide, but the AAOS global surgery book may also show that this is inclusive of the surgery.
hope this helps
actually..now that I just re-read the note...where is the biceps tenodesis reported? I see a resection of the biceps, but I dont see anything else....did I miss it?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join